SERVOTOUGH 1800 Oxygen Analyser
The 1800 is a stable, accurate and highly specific oxygen analyser for safe area use. It is designed to reliably measure percent oxygen in many safety critical industrial applications.
- Designed for safe area oxygen analysis
- Low maintenance and re-calibration requirements
- Special version for solvent bearing samples
- Range of alarm outputs to aid integration with other systems
- Easy to set up and operate
Oxygen – Servomex’s unique paramagnetic cell, which offers a fast, linear, accurate, highly stable and selective response in a non-depleting rugged package.
- Fast response
- Low cross sensitivity to background gases
- Extremely low drift
- Isolated 4-20mA analogue output
- Concentration, range indication and flow fail alarm relay outputs
- Reliable analogue based electronics
- Solvent vapour tolerant version available
- Weatherproof enclosure
- Ambient air monitoring
- Gas cylinder storage
- Safety inerting monitoring
- Marine inerting applications
Servomex provides comprehensive maintenance and service contracts for all our products and systems. We are also able to provide extended warranty on our entire range of products.
As part of our commitment to providing valuable aftersales support, we are developing extensive training schemes for customers. If you are interested in attending a course please contact us directly using the service enquiry form
Servomex offers a complete system solution covering all aspects of sampling system design, build and project management. Please contact your local Servomex office for further information.
Servomex Vietnam | ANS Vietnam